The effect is like in this confusing drawing I made

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-1-28 15:48:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Suggests removing the iframe – it is related to Facebook – but it's nice that it was detected – shows 4 outgoing links – nothing to worry about here – shows 65 internal links – lack of sitemap – a very important optimization element – ​​here I always miss checking whether the sitemap.xml.gz file exists (in compressed form) because the script does not always generate xml – no alts in images – but this is a normal thing on almost all websites lately  For comparison, the Woorank report: woorank_zdrowe_wiczenie - unfortunately not for the subpage, but for the main website. To sum up: a useful tool for quick analysis and quick recommendations regarding the optimization of the website being examined.

Company X offers website positioning and optimization. Professionalism and effectiveness – these are the features that distinguish us on the market offering positioning in Poland.” Description shouldn't be too long? about 15-20 words is good keywords ? It should contain an Phone Number List anchor and may contain anchor words - up to 6 phrases,here: "Positioning, Polish positioning, optimization, Website positioning?" What common error occurs? is this a duplicate of meta tags? for various reasons does this happen.

that we have, for example, set the "title" meta tag twice for the same subpage? this should be monitored and corrected if such an error occurs. Compared to Ahrefs, even the basic plan at MajesticSEO gives you more data to analyze. Majestic itself is implemented, for example, in the Market Samurai tool , which I still successfully use for quick competition analysis. Price wise: Ahrefs.com - basic plan USD 49, which is approximately PLN 170, MajesticSEO.com - basic plan PLN 47 (they added VAT, unfortunately) which is approximately PLN 200

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 02:06 , Processed in 0.131085 second(s), 9 queries , MemCache On.